Sometimes, when you want to change the color of an image, you will confuse how to adjust it(especially who have problem with reading the display of colors). There is a feature in Samsung Galaxy S5 named Color adjustment that provides this functions. When enable this feature, you can adjust easily by drag/move the bar. Now we will study how to use it.
How to use:
- Swipe down the top of screen to open the notification panel and then tap to setting icon
- From the setting function, select Device Tag and scroll down to Personalization section and then tap to Accessibility.
- Select Vision
- Select Color adjustment and enable this feature.
- Tap to Start button
- Arrange the provided color tiles in order of similarity, starting from the fixed color on the bottom panel. Tap the color that is most similar with the previous one.
- Select Done button
- If you can’t distinguish the colours, tap Cameraor Image.
- Slide the color adjustment bar to the left or to the right to fine-tune the color.
- Tap to Done button
- The colours have been adjusted and changed into more recognizable colours.
Above steps are used to enable enable/configure Color Adjustment in Samsung Galaxy S5. Hope it is helpful for you.